Pokemon Movie 14


  How I miss Pokemon. I remember when I was a kid I always watched this anime and I love Pikachu so much. Then, I didn’t watch it due to unknown reason. Today, I remembered Pokemon suddenly and search for latest Pokemon news. OMG, I can’t believe I missed out all the movies and it’s the 14th movie already!!! 

  The upcoming double feature films Victini to Shiroki Eiyū Reshiram (Victini and the White Hero Reshiram) & Victini to Kuroki Eiyū Zekrom (Victini and the Black Hero Zekrom) is set to release on 16 July 2011. 


  The plot revealed to be Ash, Pikachu, Iris and Cilan will arrived at Aind Oak, a town with a sprawling castle at its center called the “Earth’s Sword.” They participate in a battle in celebration of Aind Oak’s harvest festival and they befriend with Victini, a mythical Pokemon who can gift a mysterious power to humans and Pokemon. Dread Grangil, a descendant of the People of the Earth schemes to use Victini’s power to remove the “Earth’s Sword,” and results in Aind Oak engulfed in disasters. So, it’s Ash and friends journey to save the town. There will be a mystery of Zekrom and Reshiram.
  
 You can watch the trailer here. More info at Pokemon Official Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaos
Related Posts with Thumnails