Lucky Star 14

   Yutaka Kobayakawa is Konata’s cousin and Yui's younger sister. She’s tiny and cute. It’s hard to believe that she already entering high school. Well, she even shorter than Konata. Konata is quite short compared to her average friends. Kagami often make fun of Konata’s child-like appearance. For the time being, Yutaka is staying with Konata. Konata starts to feel the stress of being a sister. *XD* Konata wants to prove she is a “good sister”. So Konata even cook based on the cooking games. I guess the games can teach you how to cook. 
 
  Then here is another new character!! Minami Iwasaki has a very soft voice and very quiet. It made me remind of Yuki Nagato in The Meloncholy of Suzumiya Haruhi (涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūtsu). She doesn’t have much expression and doesn’t show much emotion. I like her, anyway.  Minami is the first person Yutaka befriends with during the admissions exam for Ryoo Gakuen High School. Later, she and Yutaka becomes classmate. When I go through the website, I discovered that the voice actress for Minami is that same as Yuki Nagato. No wonder I felt both the character gave me the same feeling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

AnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaos
Related Posts with Thumnails