Bleach 465


Bad Blood Exhaust”

Can I say this is a waste of a chapter? I couldn’t get much from it. Ikkaku is still in the fight with the teenage guy. Same goes with Renji and Jackie with dirty boot. The only good thing is that I found Renji gets cooler and much more awesome. Renji claims that he is being trained to fight Aizen for the past 17 months. That explains why he gets stronger. Is it only I find all the shinigami gets stronger or those fullbring guys are too weak? I don’t find the fight between them and the shinigami are impressive. They are just too weak. Did they get cocky just because they absorbed some of Ichigo’s power? Or this is one of Kubo’s tricks and there will be a twist? *Please don't disappoint me.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

AnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaosAnikaos
Related Posts with Thumnails